Vincent Sports - Mentions Legales
VINCENT SPORT - CHÂTEL - Mentions Legales
Vincent Sports - Le premier independant magasin de location de skis a Châtel. Plan du site
Conditions générales for Equipment Rental
The web site http://vincent-sports-chatel.com/ is operated by Vincent Sports.
Registered offices: Vincent Sports, 110 Route du Thonon, 74390 CHATEL, FRANCE.
Tel: 0033 (0)188.8.131.52.70
SIRET: 478 427 735 00012
TVA: FR 19 478 427 735
Any questions please contact by Email: email@example.com
- The different equipment offered are described according to classification & detailed on the pages of the site.
Their availability is subject to confirmation by Vincent Sports; such confirmation is made by e-mail at the address supplied by the client after receipt of the payment of the deposit.
If payment is made by credit card: upon receipt of the confirmation of the transaction for payment of the deposit.
- To place an order, the client follows the following process:
Step 1: select the equipment desired on the web site;
Step 2: fill in the compulsory fields of the form, amounting to a purchase order;
Step 3: accept the general terms and conditions and the order by the “simple click” technique;
Step 4: check the order and modify it where applicable;
Step 5: confirm the order.
- After confirmation of the booking, the client has seven clear days to exercise his/her right to withdraw, without having to give any reasons or pay any penalties according to Article L. 121-20 of the Consumer Code.
However, in accordance with Article L. 121-20-2 1° of the Consumer Code, the client may not exercise his/her right of withdrawal if he/she accesses to the rental and/or any other services prior the end of the seven-clear-day period.
- The sums due for the booking are paid by credit card via a secure transmission system.
Any payment by credit card systematically triggers a request for authorization to debit and any rejection, for any reason whatsoever, implies the end of the order by Vincent Sports.
- The photographs and graphic elements presented are for information only and are not contractual. Vincent Sports nevertheless undertakes to supply equipment with quality and technique corresponding to the category booked.
- The prices for the equipment rented and other services offered are mentioned on Vincent Sports site. Prices are in Euros and include the VAT applicable the day the order is placed.
Enforceable equipment prices are those appearing on the web site at the time that the client validates their order.
The price to rent the equipment and/or other services corresponds to a specific period, category or resort; according to the number of booking days an additional day may be offered.
The deposit to be paid for the booking accounts for 20% of the price indicated at the time of booking.
The internet offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- The equipment and other services booked will be available for the period chosen in the rental shop at the address indicated in the confirmation.
Any claim concerning the rented equipment and/or any other services must be sent to the shop concerned by registered letter return receipt requested no later than three business days after the end of the period chosen.
- The client acknowledges that the rental equipment has been delivered in good condition overall, was consistent with his needs and his level of experience.
The equipment rented is placed under the responsibility of the client as soon as it is in his/her possession. The client must take care of the equipment and use it for normal recreational purposes, to the exclusion of any competitions, except for the events organized by establishments approved by the rental shop.
The equipment is rented for the exclusive use of the client and can under no circumstances be loaned or sub-rented or entrusted to a third party.
RESPONSIBILITY - GUARANTEE
As long as all of the obligations arising from the contract are executed, the client will benefit from the following dispositions, except in case of fraud:
1) The client personally accepts responsibility in relation to damages whatever their cause. However, the client will not be held responsible for the damaging consequences of hidden faults in the rented equipment or of wear which is not apparent but renders the equipment inappropriate for the use for which it is intended, as long as proof of such faults or wear can be demonstrated by the client.
2) Theft or breakages: the client may, if he wishes, when he takes possession of the equipment, subscribe to a guarantee which is payable in advance and invoiced according to the conditions posted in this shop. In this case, the shop will have no further claim against the client and will take responsibility, in the framework of normal use, the entirety of the costs of repair or replacement.
To allow this guarantee to operate, the client must:
- in case of theft: supply to the shop, within 24 hours, the original of the report of theft, issued by the gendarmerie or the police services.
- in case of breakage: return of the damaged equipment to the Vincent Sports shop, the equipment being recognisable and complete.
3) The loss and disappearance of the equipment not covered. In these cases, the equipment will be invoiced to the client on the basis of the sale price including VAT of the equipment, once an ageing deduction of 15% per year has been made.
4) In case of theft by the client, or of any misappropriation or damage whatsoever to the equipment resulting from non-respect of the rules for use or of the regulations in force, or of the terms and conditions of the present contract, Vincent Sports may make a claim for the totality of the prejudice.
- The equipment must be returned in good condition.
Failure to return the equipment may give rise to proceedings against the client. The client will have to pay the cost of such proceedings as well as the price of the equipment not returned invoiced at its market value as of the return date, VAT included.
- By activating the option “I accept the general terms and conditions for equipment rental and other services” the client accepts these general terms and the purchase order and makes an electronic signature that has between the parties the same value as a handwritten signature.
- Hypertext links may link to sites other than Vincent Sports; Vincent Sports shall not be responsible in any event whatsoever for the content of the sites visited by the Internet user in the event these sites violate the laws and regulations in force.
- Information requested by Vincent Sports is required to process the order.
The client has a right to access, modify, rectify and suppress the data about him/her by writing to Vincent Sports:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: ZAC 110 Route du Thonon, 74390 CHATEL, FRANCE.
- The version of the general terms and conditions enforceable against the client is the version posted on the site at the time the order is validated by the client.
The general terms and conditions appearing online on the web site of Vincent Sports prevail over any prior paper versions.
The general terms and conditions are subject to change at any time by Vincent Sports.
The different versions of the general terms and conditions are archived by Vincent Sports.
- Transactions are made in the French language (translations into other languages are for information purposes only).
This agreement is subject to the laws of France; and transactions are made in Euros.